It’s easy to install our TV Streams APP on your mobile device. Start watching every channel right at your finger tips.
Need Help? Call us at 480-900-7780
If you just installed our app and get “device type not allowed” you will need to do a factory reset.
Maximize your Streaming on any Windows or Mac Platform with our easy installation application.
Now you can be completely mobile with TV Streams for PC/Mac.
Just one of the ways to watch TV Streams, can I get a woot woot?
- Install the App by following the link below.
- Find and use one of the codes in your Account.
- Click OK and start Streaming live television.
Amazon Fire TV 3 and Fire OS 6 support sideloading apps like TV Streams Now
This is really no different than any other installation onto previous Amazon Fire TV devices. Here we will walk you through some easy steps so you can install our app. This will be done using the Downloader app.
In settings go to Device and you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
2. Now that you have the ability to have side-loaded apps on your Fire TV it’s time to install the Downloader App by clicking the Search icon and typing Downloader. Then install the program and open it.
3. Once opened type this URL and install the TV Streams apk. http://tvsn.vip/apps/app.2.131.apk
4. Install the TV Streams App and once you run the program for the first time you will need to enter your code provided to you in the email we sent you or log into TVStreamsNow.com and click My Account. See, that wasn’t hard at all.
Need more information check out our faqs page.